- Susan Klein, the legislative liaison of Missouri Right to Life, said inspections would help ascertain whether or not Missouri's lone abortion clinic in St. Louis was involved in the trafficking of fetal tissue. "It behooves the state to find out if there is a market being pushed in the state of Missouri by abortion facilities."
Guttmacher survey results for 2013 and for 2014 find U.S. abortions drop to well under one millionLink
- For the first time since 1974, the number of abortions performed in the United States has dropped below one million-926,190 for 2014.
Cecile Richards Makes the Case for Defunding Planned ParenthoodLink
Link - Her answers on The Daily Show only confirm criticism of the abortion group.
---Bill would let women sue doctors who perform their abortions
- Iowa lawmakers are considering a bill that would allow a woman who gets an abortion to sue the doctor who performed the procedure if she experiences emotional distress later.
2016 Survey Says: Largest Attempt in Decades to Expand Abortion Has FailedLink
- Despite the best efforts of the abortion industry in a year of conditions that favored it, closures of abortion facilities compensated for the new opens, leaving the number of surgical abortion facilities the same as 2015.
Chile one vote away from legalizing abortion Link
- US tax dollars have helped fund efforts to overturn abortion restrictions in other countries. Hopefully with the new administration, those efforts will cease. Thank you America for voting against Hillary Clinton who supports all these efforts to undermine the pro-life culture in other countries.
Planned Parenthood's Continued Failure to Report Evidence of Child-Sex TraffickingLink
- The abortion giant appears more concerned with its image than with protecting its clients.
A Person's a Person: Inconsistent Treatment of the Unborn in the LawLink
- Women in the United States have possessed a broad legal right to abortion since Roe v. Wade and its companion case were handed down by the Supreme Court in 1973. Outside of the abortion context, though, the unborn child possesses broad legal rights in American property, torts, and criminal law.
Science or Ethics?Link
- Ethics and science can go together, and their combination produces real innovation and useful therapies without breaking principles.
National Right to Life NewsLink
- The January issue of NRL News is now online. Please read and pass along to pro-life friends and family!