Missouri Right to Life is calling on the St. Louis area Pro-Life Community to be a Constant Witness. Our goal is to schedule spiritually mature and peaceful believers to perform Godly service by performing the following:
- Prayerful witnessing, distributing literature, and sidewalk counseling to abortion -minded women at the St. Louis Planned Parenthood abortion clinic.
- Christian witness to abortion clinic workers of the St. Louis Planned Parenthood abortion clinic.
- Peaceful public witness to the St. Louis Community in front of the St. Louis Planned Parenthood abortion clinic.
- Be a public witness to the over 5,500 babies killed each year at the St. Louis Planned Parenthood abortion clinic.
Three Ways to be a Constant Witness
There are three ways you can help:
- Prayer Witness
- Hand Out Information as women enter the clinic
- Sidewalk Counseling
Training and Support
We will provide sidewalk counseling training, support and material so that you can be a Constant Witness. We provide you with a sign, literature and access to our scheduling site. You will be given authorization to access the Constant Witness Calendar with a password. Once registered you will then be free to schedule yourself. There are downloadable instructions and hand-outs in this section.
Schedule Yourself During Abortion Procedure Hours
Planned Parenthood does not always perform abortions during the hours that they are open. The Constant Witness calendar and schedule is during the times when abortions are performed. The Constant Witness calendar and schedule provides open time slots on the hour. Please fill out the form below and we will provide you with a log-in and password so that you can schedule yourself.