Our Legislators need to know that you support them as they work to pass pro-life legislation.
- Requires the accounting of and reporting of all body parts of the aborted baby.
- Prohibits donation of baby organs or tissue after an abortion.
- Imposes penalties for sale of baby body parts of the aborted baby.
- Requires all remains of an aborted baby to be submitted to a board certified pathologist.
- Requires a detailed tissue report on every abortion.
- Requires disclosure of the entity conducting the exam of the remains of an aborted baby.
- Requires tracking of the baby’s remains from abortion facility to pathology lab to disposition location.
- Mandates that the Department of Health receive report copies which are available to the public.
- Noncompliance requires an unscheduled inspection of the abortion facility.
- Un-remedied deficiencies result in a suspended license (1 year minimum).
- The Health Department will make annual report of deficiencies to the General Assembly.
- Contains whistleblower protections for people who work in the abortion clinic, the pathology lab, or the research facility.
Take Note: Anything that impedes the financial incentive for the abortion industry decreases the number of abortions. Please call your State Senator and ask him/her to pass HCS HBs 2069 & 2371.